5526 Longbridge Rd, Pentwater
6 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Sleeps 14
Weekly June, July, August
Check In: Sunday, 3:00 pm
Check Out: Sunday, 10:00 am
$2800 / Week
Rest of the Year
Harvey Hollow is available year around.
Minimum 2 night stay.
$300 / Night
Reservations & Availability
Harvey Hollow is a family-friendly cottage in Pentwater. It is privately nestled on a generous wooded property off of Longbridge Road on the south side of Pentwater Lake (near the lake but not on it). Relax in the peaceful outdoor areas of Harvey Hollow, hit Mears State Beach nearby, or enjoy the town of Pentwater.
This 3-story cottage is newly remodeled and updated throughout with swiss chalet/lake house décor. Harvey Hollow has 2 stone gas fireplaces, 6 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen overlooking a large open living/dining room, a large 4 seasons porch, a 3rd story loft, and a large basement den area with pool table. There is front porch with two levels and a back deck overlooking a flat, green lawn surrounded by trees, and a bonfire pit.
The main/middle floor has the kitchen, main living room with large stone gas fireplace, dining area, 4 seasons porch, laundry room, one bedroom with queen bed, and a shared hall bathroom with shower.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms–1 with queen bed, 1 with 2 twin over twin bunkbeds, and the master with a king. There is also a shared hall bathroom with bathtub/shower and a loft area. The lowest level is walkout and has a large den with another stone gas fireplace, pool table, shared hall bathroom with shower, and 2 bedrooms with queens.
Harvey Hollow does NOT have a garage. Limit of 3-4 vehicles max in the driveway and no parking on the street. (There is a MDOT commuter lot just off the nearby Hart exit that we recommend if you have more than 4 cars.)
Main Floor Bedroom 1: Queen, shared hall bathroom
Upstairs Bedroom 1: Queen, shared hall bathroom
Upstairs Bedroom 2: Double twin over twin bunkbeds, shared hall bathroom
Upstairs Bedroom 3: Master with king, shared hall bathroom
Upstairs Loft/Sitting Area: Queen pullout couch, shared hall bathroom
Downstairs Bedroom 1: Queen, shared hall bathroom
Downstairs Bedroom 2: Queen, shared hall bathroom
- No smoking indoors.
- No fireworks (by law–we are in a protected CRITICAL DUNE area).
- While we are pet lovers, Harvey Hollow is not a pet-friendly home.
- Capacity is strictly 16 humans of any age.
- We do not allow renters to have another part of their group stay the night at a local campground but use Harvey Hollow during the day.
- IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO PARTY, WE’RE NOT THE RIGHT PLACE, BUT WISH YOU A GREAT TIME ELSEWHERE!
Sheets and towels are provided or you may bring your own. Pillows and comforters are also provided.
- Large Front and Back Decks with Patio Furniture
- Bonfire Pit
- Large 4 Seasons Room
- 2 Stone Gas Fireplaces
- Open Concept Layout with Kitchen/Living Room/Dining
- Central Air
- Free Wifi
- Pack N Play
- Bathtub and Showers
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen With Dishwasher
- Additional Beverage Refrigerator in Basement
- Washer and Dryer
- Sheets and Towels
- Smart TVs and DVD Players
- Board Games and Cards
- Beach Chairs and Umbrella
- Private, Wooded Property
- Pentwater Lake Access at the Public Boat Launch
- Close to Lake MI
- 3 miles/7 minutes to Mears State Park (Pentwater), 5 miles/9 minutes to Cedar Point Park (Mears), and 20 miles/24 minutes to Stearns Park (Ludington)