5526 Longbridge Rd, Pentwater
6 Bedroom, 3 Bath, Sleeps 1-14
Jun 12 – Sep 4
Weekly Rental Only
Check In: Saturday 5pm
Check Out: Saturday 11am
Inquire for Rates
Rest of the Year
Hazelnut Haus is available year around – 3 night minimum. Flexible check in and check out in the off season.
Reservations & Availability
Hazelnut Haus is our newest family-friendly cottage in Pentwater. We are currently remodeling this cottage and it will be ready for the 2021 summer season.
It is privately nestled on a generous wooded property off of Longbridge Road on the south side of Pentwater Lake (near the lake but not on it). Relax in the peaceful outdoor areas of Hazelnut Haus, hit Mears State Beach nearby, or enjoy the town of Pentwater.
This 3-story cottage will be tastefully updated with a “hazelnut/swiss chalet/beach” decor. Hazelnut Haus is 3 stories and will have 2 working stone gas fireplaces, 6 bedrooms plus a 3rd story loft with pull out couch, 3 full bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen overlooking a large open living/dining room, a large 4 seasons room, several outdoor areas, and a ground level/basement den area with pool table.
There is front porch with two levels and a back deck overlooking a flat, green lawn surrounded by trees, and a bonfire pit.
The main/middle floor has the kitchen, main living room with large stone gas fireplace, dining area, 4 seasons room, laundry room, one bedroom with queen bed, and a shared hall bathroom with shower.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms–1 with queen bed, 1 with 2 twin over twin bunkbeds, and the master with a king. There is also a shared hall bathroom with bathtub/shower and a loft area with a pullout queen bed.
The lower level has a den area with another stone gas fireplace, pool table, shared hall bathroom with shower, and 2 bedrooms with queens.
Sheets and towels ARE provided (including beach towels). We ask that renters wash and put them away before checking out. Or, you are welcome to bring your own. (Pillows and comforters are also provided.)
Hazelnut Haus does NOT have a garage. Limit of 5 vehicles max in the driveway and no parking on the street. (There is a safe commuter lot just off the nearby Hart exit that we recommend if you have more than 5 cars.)
Main Floor Bedroom 1: Queen, shared hall bathroom
Upstairs Bedroom 1: Queen, shared hall bathroom
Upstairs Bedroom 2: Double twin over twin bunkbeds, shared hall bathroom
Upstairs Bedroom 3: Master with king, shared hall bathroom
Upstairs Loft/Sitting Area: Queen pullout couch, shared hall bathroom
Downstairs Bedroom 1: Queen, shared hall bathroom
Downstairs Bedroom 2: Queen, shared hall bathroom
- No smoking indoors.
- No fireworks (by law–we are in a protected CRITICAL DUNE area).
- No pets without approval.
- Capacity is strictly 16 humans of any age.
- We do not allow renters to have another part of their group stay the night at a local campground but use Hazelnut Haus during the day.
- IF YOU’RE LOOKING TO PARTY, WE’RE NOT THE RIGHT PLACE, BUT WISH YOU A GREAT TIME ELSEWHERE!
- Hazelnut Haus can be pet friendly (with pre-approval).
- $150 nonrefundable fee per animal.
- No puppies/dogs under 1 year of age, no aggressive dogs, and no chewers.
- Must be fully house trained.
- Owners must remove all waste from their pets in the yard.
- Limit 2 pets.
Photos shown here are BEFORE remodel – we will have new photos soon.
- Large Front and Back Decks with Patio Furniture
- Bonfire Pit
- Large 4 Seasons Room
- 2 Stone Gas Fireplaces
- Open Concept Layout with Kitchen/Living Room/Dining
- Central Air
- Free Wifi
- Pack N Play
- Bathtub and Showers
- Fully-Equipped Kitchen With Dishwasher
- Washer and Dryer
- Sheets and Towels (including beach towels)
- Smart TVs and DVD Players
- Board Games and Cards
- Beach Chairs and Umbrella
- Private, Wooded Property
- Pentwater Lake Access at the Public Boat Launch
- Close to Lake MI
- 3 miles/7 minutes to Mears State Park (Pentwater), 5 miles/9 minutes to Cedar Point Park (Mears), and 20 miles/24 minutes to Stearns Park (Ludington)